Friday, May 27, 2016

Have you met Ellena?

Chapter 1-The first sighting

What do you do when you meet a person who is just “not describable”? So it all started when I moved to a section, which is wonderful –but we will get to that, has all kinds of people –nerdy, fun loving, bunkers etc. so with whom does an annoying guy like me become friends with? Approach the sweetest girl (Ms.S) in the class, exchange few tips about studies, generally interrupt her and her bestfriend (Ms.P- we will get to her) about stupid queries and gel in with them.

One fine day I walked up-to the water refill station outside the little ladies room and there I heard actually didn’t understand what I heard ,but turned around to see a girl standing – someone never seen before talking in a language which was abrupt in the first try of understanding.

The next thing I walk inside the class,this girl storm pasts me and stands at my spot talking to my partner in crime for that lecture (Mr.M). So naturally I am wondering what’s up, is she some new student? With those shiny black eyes, those upset looks ,angry face she gazed upon me ,gave a weird look maybe thinking "who the hell is this new guy? Never seen him before. I don’t like him”. And it is true the first impression is not-last the impression(-we will see that later), so I walk up-to her, exchanging eye dislikes and generally sit around to have lunch with the group.

Not more than 30-45 secs from the time of my seating this girl storms past out taking her best-friend outside (rest it’s all ladies talk what they must have discussed and all), next she comes in signs off with everyone ,even telling a bye to me- is it a start of new friendship, or is it something else?(to know more you will have to wait for it :P).

[All the name's are fictional(&changed) but incidents are real.]

No comments:

Post a Comment