Friday, July 29, 2016

Crusing / Loosing Control

Let's dig deep into our minds, there are multiple things that we would be thinking of trying to figure out. Our mind is a super computer, often claimed, which can do multiple tasks at the same time, multi-thread, because we posses the power to think quickly, dynamically & creatively. At this moment while reading this article, many thoughts would run through your mind, regarding what is the motive behind this, what does that title signify, how much new shall we gain from this, is this just a waste of time? and probably you have already kept your answers ready, just need something substantial to prove it!

You know something, fun-fact, I am no psychologist, to ask such questions or think about them, in-fact I have minimal knowledge about psychology which is taught to me in school or what I have seen and perceived, from people's action. If someone's passion is suppose psychology, understanding how people think, would probably not accept me commenting on this subject. How many times in our day (I m taking shorter span of time) do we actually listen to people before judging or preempting what they are gonna say? Calculate for yourself, if I m trying to explain my point of view, how many of you would actually accept, without interruption? 

Passion does not necessarily mean, you know everything with relation to your topic, it is meant by the time you actually are willing to remove, give to it, keep on learning. In my case, it is driving. I don't expect everyone to get the depth and enjoyment, I receive from it. Everything from watching old races, to the new car launches, makes me a kid, a dreamer, and certainly I m typing like one. It doesn't matter what others think when I drool over a 'Pagani' Video or a 'Porsche' passing by, because in that moment it's just me soaking it all in. People say, why watch racing, or why do racing? Isn't it useless watching or going around the same track, again and again in circles? What people don't realize is the stamina of the drivers, the hard-work by the teams, the advancement of technology that's on display, the genius strategists, more over while on the track the driving styles each driver has. It's very easy to watch final results and comment, on the other hand actually sitting watching the drivers race, watching their patience, maturity, precaution, trying their best to go faster, is known as passion, because I don't watch it for, only results or favorite team, I watch to learn, improve myself, create an unique style for myself, because I m still a student learning and my only competition is myself. Amidst this when I hear, fatal accidents happening on a regular basis because of multiple reasons, it haunts me, cautions me, but when I hear someone within my friends not respecting this art, or taking this action of 'driving', casually thinking,"We are right, nothing will happen, I have full control", haven't these individuals learn't from the horrific famous incidents from the past? 

I may come very strong when its matter of driving because this is my passion and perspective. Someone one's told me:"Nothing can bother you until you have given it the rights to hurt you", well in this scenario of driving sometimes innocent are also hurt, so what ever state a person is behind the wheels, his/her actions are bound to affect others, so its the best if, if people could show more caution and be rather less reckless.

My ideologies may be different and this article content you must have read at several places, and if you have already read so far into the article, you have already shown your keenness of reading something different and I would apologize to those who must have felt content is stale(p.s: accidents aren't reducing, people are still being reckless), but I just wanted to prove to you that, you have what it takes, to listen/ read carefully in between the lines, concentrating, lending your ear to someone, so why not do that, understand others perspective and be less judgmental, to have peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment